In order to create a positive and successful learning environment, the following classroom rules will be in place:
1. Listen carefully.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb others who are working.
4. Respect others. Be kind with your words and actions.
5. Raise your hand and wait to be called on to speak.
6. Stay in your seat unless you have permission to get up.
Each month we focus on a different character word. Throughout the school and classroom, students will learn about, discuss, and model the word of the month to promote good character.
August/September - SELF-DISCIPLINE